Ask any parent. Enjoying a holiday is so much easier if the kids are having supervised fun in a safe, structured environment. That’s why childcare is such an important part of the Daios family holiday experience: mum and dad can escape for a little bit of ‘us’ time, secure in the knowledge that their children are being looked after by a dedicated team of childcare specialists.
Babies and toddlers are supervised in the Crèche Club by UK childcare experts Worldwide Kids Co, with qualified nursery staff meeting UK standards and regulations. Meanwhile, older kids can check in for fun at the well-equipped Children’s Club where friendly, highly trained multilingual staff will make them feel at home and provide games and activities. Daios is geared up for families, with a child-friendly beach, pool games and babysitting services.-so safe and secure fun is child’s play.
operate 3 evening activities per week during April - June and September -
October from 19:00 - 21:30 and 6 evening activities per week during July and
August from 19.00 - 21.30.
Babysitting can be requested in advance. For prior
requests this will be confirmed on arrival in resort. This is subject to staff
availability. Kindly note that charges are paid in cash to the
€12 p/h for 1 child
€16 p/h for 2 children
€18 p/h for 3 children
Kids’ Early Dinner
Supervised supper, for children 4 - 12 years old,
every night of the week (apart from family day) from 18.00 – 19.00 in Pangea
Set menu dinner at extra charge for Bed
and Breakfast guests, no extra charge applies to Half Board guests.
Kids’ Lunch Session
Supervised set menu lunch for children 4 – 12 years old, from 13.00 – 15.00 in Pangea restaurant. The cost is €20 / child for supervision and food.
- Crèche Club (4 months–4 years) - at extra charge
- Children's Club (4-12 years old)
- Highly trained, multilingual staff, guaranteeing supervision, security and children’s entertainment
- Babysitting service at additional charge, reservation required
- Pool games in hotel’s children's pool
- Special children’s menus
- 24 hour medical care
- High chairs at all restaurants
- Well-equipped with toys for indoor and outdoor activities
- Managed by qualified nursery staff according to the UK standards & regulations
- Toys and equipment comply with European safety standards
- Kids’ friendly beach